Friday, July 25, 2008

Cliche for a New Millenium

Why not? All the cool kids are doing it, and I've always cared more about trendiness than I let on. Got an earring back in the 90's when it was cool (it was cool...right?), and a tattoo in the '00s was a given. And, though I haven't soured on the tattoo as I did the earring (long since gone), well, the decade hasn't ended yet has it?

I just moved to DC without a connection or job prospect in the world after a stint in grad school. Trying to land a job on the Hill, along with (as I've learned) legions of other better looking, younger, and more connected individuals. Though it has its intermittent moments of excitement, in general it's not the greatest of times. But, dreams being dreams, I'm sticking it out. In the meantime I thought I'd share what I had to share in the 21st century's version of the Philco radio -- a blog.

If a blog is created in a forest and nobody is around to read it does it really exist? We'll see.




No comments: