Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Apologies Etc.

My apologies for not posting over the last 24 hours (my inbox is filled with emails from the masses, begging for more witty and insightful political analysis). I've had some serious problems at the Pseudo Mansion with the interweb, and now the library has seen fit to block all blogspot addresses. I asked about it, but their "tech guy" was gone today. There really is no limit to the black abyss of death that is the DC public library main branch. Speaking of which, I got an email from a reader who happens to be a librarian, and they said that the DC public system is infamous all over the country for being a cesspool. Can't say I'm shocked.

So, I now find myself in Caribou coffee, getting wired, and well...getting wired. The saddest aspect of these interweb shenanigans is that there were a ton of posts I had wanted to do. I'm putting my nose to the grindstone the next couple of hours, trying to crank out as many as I can (quantity not quality I say), so keep checking back.

1 comment:

PW said...

You should consider getting a dedicated satellite. China can launch them for you hella cheap now.