Monday, August 25, 2008

Basking in the Light of Glory That is TPBP

Reader 'Marna R' writes:
I very much enjoy this blog! It slices out a solid 25 minutes of every work day, so thanks for that! Keep up the good work guys!
I think this could be called our first official "fan comment" (shocked it only took a month). Now, you may be asking yourselves if Marna is a close personal friend of mine and Aaron's. Well...yes, she is. But, that's not the point. The point is that TPBP has now become a device by which one kills some small part of one's day at the office, which is really all I ever wanted it to be. Perhaps someday, far into the future, someone who isn't a close, personal friend will see fit to avoid work in a similar manner, though I won't hold my breath. Until then, thanks for reading Marna! Welcome to TPBP community/cult/burrow/subdivision.

Post Script: I might add that Aaron and I are still eagerly anticipating our first piece of legitimate hate mail/comment, hopefully from a stranger. Dream big we say.

1 comment:

Aaron said...

I really am looking forward to some hate mail. C'mon, internet, don't let me down!

And thanks, Marna! I'm glad that I can help to make your work day go by just slightly faster than it did before.