Sunday, August 31, 2008

Even Creepier Than I Thought

According to Politico, John McCain is calling Sarah Palin his “soul mate.” Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t that the kind of terminology you use for a lover or a wife?
John McCain, in his first television interview since his shocking vice presidential pick, said that he saw in Sarah Palin "a partner and a soul mate."
Last time I checked, McCain and Palin were both married (to other people), with quite a few kids between them. Perhaps McCain is working on compounding the surprise of the Palin pick by ditching Cindy McCain, marrying Palin and making it the first husband-wife presidential ticket. That would certainly catch a few headlines.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your words are not as absurd as they sound. I swear he has a crush on her.