Monday, January 12, 2009

Since I've Been Gone

It’s been a long time since I’ve checked in at TPBP, and for that I apologize. My schedule for the last month has been pretty crazy: being medically separated from the Peace Corps (nothing too serious, thankfully, but serious enough to end my service early, unfortunately), visiting friends and family and making a big move: to Jersey City, New Jersey and a new apartment with my special ladyfriend. Right now I’m on the hunt for a new job, and hopefully I’ll have time to drop some more science on you in the form of insightful commentary on the day’s events. But if you want to shut me up by giving me a job in the New York area and taking up my time, feel free to drop me a line.

It’s good to be back, though. I’ve missed things, and it’s good to see that we’ve still got a number of intelligent and thoughtful commentators lurking around. See you soon.

1 comment:

DP said...

Thank god. Good to have you back sir. I'd like to aim for another 100 post month sometime before I die.