Friday, July 25, 2008

The Weirdest Family Feud Board of All Time

Ok, so I took a break from on-line job hunting, making sure that of my 100 channels there was absolutely nothing I'd like to watch (random aside: there is absolutely no point in having cable unless you have a DVR) when I came across Family Feud. Yes, I know, I'm partying like a rock star on Friday night.

Sadly, I didn't hear the question, nor was it repeated, but the top five answers, in order, were as follows:
1) Osama Bin Laden
2) Saddam Hussein
3) Al Gore
4) John Kerry
5) Bill Clinton
(I might add that I believe one of the contestants on the family that was trying to "steal" implored their family leader to guess "Adolf Hitler", and that other failed suggestions included Jesse Jackson and Larry King)

I'm inclined to ask if anyone "out there" has ever seen this episode of Family Feud, but as I have no readers I will attempt to contact the show directly and find out what the question was. Should any information be forthcoming I will report back. In the meantime, let's speculate...
Guess #1: Michelle Malkin's T-Mobile MyFave's top 5?
Guess #2: A 2002-2003 response to the "invite any five people to a dinner party" question if you were fabulously uncreative?

No comments: