Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Challenge

The gauntlet has officially been thrown down. My friend Dome has wagered $1 that this blog will cease to be inside of one week. I have bravely accepted this bet, though I subsequently realized that we did not set up any actual metrics to judge the winner. Must I post everyday? Multiple times everyday? Would a total number of posts suffice (say 10) even if I were to skip a day? Clearly we are in need of a judge. If there is anyone else that has happened upon this blog that would be interested in serving in that capacity, please comment. As I accepted the bet this morning (not from the inception of the blog yesterday), I believe the bet should end at noon next Saturday, at which time I expect to have made this blog officially profitable.

Post script: Apparently Dome's lack of faith stems from a previously failed blog he attempted at some point in the past. My research indicates this blog existed here. I implore you to go check it out, and hopefully report back with demeaning comments.

1 comment:

tara said...

If I can average 15 posts each month then I feel like I'm keeping up my blog. I think that's a fair number.

That said, I think I've posted twice this summer in total.

Keep it up Drew, every day!