Saturday, August 23, 2008

TPBP Week in Review

Another week has concluded here at TPBP, and I'd like to thank all of you for making it part of your last week. Aaron and would like to take a moment to apologize for our relative lack of posts this last week. Despite our laziness, TPBP passed the 100 post mark several days ago.

Next week we'll be back to our slightly more informative selves. I don't know what Aaron's plans are, but I'm going to be doing nightly recaps, or perhaps even running diaries, of the bigger Denver speeches if time permits.

Onto the reader awards...

Very slim pickins this week in the comments section. Though the silver lining is that reader 'pw's stranglehold on the awards was broken, as he has apparently gone on commenting sabbatical.

Both comment of the week and commenter of the week go to Jarod K. Anderson, who had by far the best and most numerous posts this past week.

A big thanks for making Aaron and I a part of your routines. In the coming week, please check back for our analysis of all things political (and some things not).

Post Script: Dome, it's week five, and we're now over 100 posts. I think it's time to concede defeat and settle your gambling debt.

2 comments:

Aaron said...

I'm definitely going to follow the Denver stuff. I'll have to see if I can find a streaming feed of it someplace. But it should be interesting.

Busy week for me, and I'm sorry about the slow updates. Now that the general is coming up, I think there's going to be plenty to talk about. Good time to get in on this whole thing.

Anonymous said...

I very much enjoy this blog! It slices out a solid 25 minutes of every work day, so thanks for that! Keep up the good work guys!