Tuesday, November 4, 2008

GAME ON!!

So Matt Drudge is covering his site with voting irregularities, including the first lawsuit, as McCain sues in North Carolina to allow military voters an additional two weeks to have their military ballots arrive. So far, I don't care.

The morning was, again, spent in GOTV activities here in my corner of the Republic, and let me say this- to the Obama volunteer who brought in the homemade oatmeal-walnut-chocolate chip cookies: You were the reason I was sleepy all afternoon, and I worship the mixing bowl you bake with. Seriously. Mmmmmmmm...

The first polls are about to close. My new dual-monitor setup is streaming more information than I can possibly process at once. The fridge is full. Seat belts are fastened and tray tables have been set to their upright positions.

One more hour to wait until the blackout lifts.

Are you ready for some complex statistical analysis?

No comments: